We spent the last week at Disneyland! It was so much fun, but the kids are worn out. We got home LATE last night after a long 10 hour drive. We spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure land. We even managed to squeeze in an afternoon at the beach- too bad we picked a cold afternoon to go. But we had fun anyway. There is SO much to do at Disneyland. We could have easily spent another couple of days there, but we will have to wait until the kids are a little older for that. Genna loved the princesses. Pierce got a Nemo hat and liked the Buzz Lightyear and Monsters Inc. rides. Myles liked the Matterhorn, and Splash mountain. He got a coonskin cap. We took over 800 pictures! (I am not exaggerating that number!) I'll have to post some pictures later when I get a chance.
I'm working full time so I don't have much spare time for stuff like blogging. Ryan has been the stay at home dad for the past 3 weeks because he lost his job. It's been an adventure for both of us to see how the other half lives.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes you do need to post pics when you find some free time :)
Sounds like a wonderful time! Any luck on the job front for Ryan? Does it matter?
Good to hear from you!
sara
Post a Comment