Saturday, June 21, 2008

Digital scrapbooking

Well, lately I've tried my hand at digital scrapbooking. It's easier in some respects because I don't have to wait for the pictures to get printed, and then stick them in a book with paper, stickers, etc. But it's a little harder too because I'm new at it. This is one of the pages I have done. I think I'm supposed to give credit to whomever created the paper that I used. BUT I don't remember what it was, and I'm not taking the time right now to find out. I just barely figured out how to change the size and stuff so that it will look good on the internet. This is the first one I've tried to post. SO we'll see how it turns out. It's of Genna from last October- when she turned 3. As you can tell, I'm quite behind.

Ryan has taken Myles, Pierce and Genna to a movie- Kungfoo panda, and I am home with Adria and the dog. As you may or may not have heard, we have a miniture Australian shepherd named Thunder. He's actually a pretty good dog. Ryan did his homework and picked one that would be good with kids and easy to train. I've noticed a big difference bewteen him and the dogs we had growing up. Either that, or we have spent more time with him. He is in the house, and he sleeps in a kennel in the boys room. They love it- except when he chews their stuffed animals. - A week after we got him, we left him at Ryan's sisters house for a week while we went to Disneyland, and she gave him stuffed animals to play with- so he thinks all of them are his to chew. We are slowing breaking him of the habit. And he is doing better. But he still has his moments- He especially likes pierces animals- maybe because they smell like him. We had to find Pierce a new teddy bear a few weeks ago because Thunder chewed off its' eye. But since then, we have made more of an effort to keep the stuffed animals out of his reach, and big him lots of his own stuff to chew - plastic bones. He loves them too.

That's it for now. If anyone has suggestions for digital scrapbooking, let me know!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

So cute!! I think it looks great. You'll have to teach me how to do that :)

Kellie Jean said...

Hey Genevieve,
Maybe you can teach me how to do digital scrapbooking! I have a good friend out here that is really good at it, she has been doing it for a while. I like it because each page isn't like 3inches thick of buttons and ribbon, both of which I'm not really too fond of - buttons and ribbon that is! Good to see a new post on your page. So really, how is the dog? I heard you were a little surprised!
We miss you!