Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow! 2 posts in 1 day???

OK- so back to fighting with my computer. I'm so easily frustrated when I can't get something to work the way I want it to! I spent 2 hours on the web trying to find out how to remove a file type association. I found how to change it (That's easy) but I needed to remove one all together. Found several suggestions, none worked! Finally I stumbled across something that mentioned a system restore- so I did that and it worked! Wish I'd thought of that a LONG time ago!! But now I'm just disgusted with my computer and don't want to do anything. I think I'm afraid I'm mess it up again.
Maybe I can figure this thing out now. Unless someone wants to email me instuctions! How do I add a cute background? How do I add music (not that I will add any-music that is- I just want to know how!) I guess I'll go try it again. - So if you're reading this with a cute background or something- I guess I succeeded, and if it's just one of the standard blog backgrounds- then I didn't.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

yup.. you got it to work :) Sorry it was such a pain.. I'll show you some tricks next time were at your parents together.