Tuesday, October 14, 2008
wasting time
OK- so I just spent a bunch of time trying to do some creative background for this blog-because everyone else does! And I can't figure it out. I keep thinking I've done it, and then I go to look at the blog- and no, I haven't done it! For DUMB! Add that to the time I spent this morning trying to figure out ACDSEE ( a new photomanagement program I want- don't have it yet, but I have a trial version). This morning's adventure wasn't much more successful. The program kept wanting to manage files I didn't want it to manage, and I couldn't get it to change, so I un installed it! I'll have to fight with that one later. So I've done a bunch of nothing today. I hate learning curves. I'm sure that's all it is, but I just want to know how to do it NOW! I don't have time for all this silliness. -- Off to get ready for cub scouts. Woo hoo- (FYI that was sarcastic). We're making masks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too funny.. The background finally worked :) if you need help changing it later let me know
Post a Comment