Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello from Hershey PA!

We're here! It's good to see Kellie and Steven. Bennett is a crack up- so far all I've done here is play a mixed version of batman/starwars/superheroes against the bad guys in Bennett's fort- A blanket over the rocking chair! I think Bennett it enjoying someone to play with. Baby Elizabeth is CUTE!

We survived the flight out. But I think I get panic attacks on the plane- that's new for me.As we were landing in LOTS of turbulence I got really hot, and nearly burst into tears. Ryan says it's usually not the turbulent- It always is when I fly! And I still have hives from anxiety about leaving the kids- I woke up with those a couple of days before we left, and they were at their worst the night before we left.- I have the inside of my arms and my face. They are fading on my arm, but I think the ones on my face are getting worse. OH well!!

Jess survived her first day with the kids- barely. The kids are all sick- with colds. The dogs whined all night. Max got lost(she didn't even tell me that! I found out from Mom). No one can sleep- Myles was up til 11, Adria couldn't sleep because of her cold, so Jess put her in bed with her. Then Jess couldn't sleep. SORRY! I hope the next night goes better. (It can't get worse can it? I hope not) Luckily Mom will come stay with her for the next few days.

well, Ryan is back from jogging. Kellie is still gone doing errands. When she gets back we will go to Wilton Armetale (I think I spelled it right now!) and the chocolate factory.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

so glad you guys made it ok. I didnt know you were having anxiety and hives from leaving the kids... so sorry and Poor Jess I text her but she said your mom was there and that we didn't need to come out...