Saturday, May 9, 2009
More of the same
I have nothing interesting to say. I look at my blog every once in awhile and click on the links to everyone elses blogs and think theirs are much more interesting than mine! Today I am making a cake for Adria's B-day! 2 Years old already! The party is tomorrow. I'm not a very good party planner. We bought her a couple of presents, but Ryan gave them to her already!! So now she has nothing to unwrap for her party. Oh well. She really likes the little bike we got her. Tonight we are off the Grandma's house- I better go find the kids and get them all dressed, shoed, pottied, and ready to go- we have to leave in 30 mins. And yes, it will probably take me that long to get everyone out the door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the party, it was really fun and the ladybug cake was very cute!! I can't believe that Adria is already 2!
Wow a post.. nice job :) You did a great job on the party and we all had a great time. Thanks
Post a Comment