
Aren't the little pink buttons cute. The shoes are so tiny- they fit newborn baby feet only. So I decided to make a slightly larger pair for Jess:

They have cute pink flower buttons!
Then I wanted to make shawls for the girls for church. No, No one else wears a shawl to church- but they are so much cuter than a big winter parka (which the girls never wore to church anyway), and warmer than going without a coat at all (which is what they usually did). I found some yarn on sale at Micheals. It wasn't my first choice in yarn, but I think they turned out well. It is a very some velvet yarn.
The green one is Genna's. The red one is adria's After I finished them, the girls insisted on having flowers added. I think I put them too low. I really need to take them off and move them- but I haven't done it yet.

After that I made hats- beanies with brims- for the boys. They both really like them, but kids as school made fun of Myles, so he won't wear his to school anymore. Pierce still wears his though. Ryan said it was because the colors were too girly. I don't have a picture of the hats- I'll have to add one later. Myles hat is bright green and pierce's is bright blue. Adria insisted that I make one for her too- hers is pink, without a brim.
After that I made a few flowers- I even made up my own pattern for those! I gave them to Ashlee to use on hair stuff. I decided I better some of my own. I used some leftover yarn that I got on sale and used to make another pair of mary janes for Libby. I found some cute buttons at walmart and glued the flower and button on a hairband. Genna was disappointed that it wasn't pink! But I bought a bunch of yarn tonight while out -Red, yellow, orange, blue, bright pink. I wanted a lighter pink and a green, but couldn't find any. Now I just have figure out what to do with it all (more flowers) I have WAY TO MANY PROJECTS!!!!!! Here's the last two pics:


Well, after previewing the post I think that I really need to do a better job with the pictures! But it's late and I should be in bed, so they will be left that way!
Ryan bought me "Monday presents" yesterday! (Don't ask -it's a longer story that I have time for now) But he got me 2 books on taking better pictures. I've been wanting those! THANKS RYAN!!! (Now I wonder if I should get the third one, hmm.... Think about that later too!) Anyway, maybe my blog pictures will improve- but don't count on it!
P.S. This says I posted it at 8:42 p.m.- where does that time come from???? My clock says 10:10 p.m. Weird!
5 comments:
its about time! The flower you made for the headband is very cute!
im so glad u decided to post ur crafts.. they r all cute..ps i would love love flowers from all those other colors
Genevieve...I LOVE the flowers!!!! I have really really wanted to find those cute knit flowers. Please, please, please send me a couple?????
Aww! Cute!!
Post a Comment