I'm tired of my boring blog, but too busy or lazy to change it much. Oh well. Here are some more pics of my stuff I made. Finally a pictures of the boys hats! (Adria's too) And another hairband flower I made for the girls. I like making flowers. Don't know what to do with them, but I like making them! I made a star fish for Pierce too. He loves it- Wants it sewn on his hat! Then there's the a picture of the little blue flowers I made for all the girls after Paisley's blessing last Sunday. Yup- I even made one for Kellie. I gave it to my Mom and said to send it with what ever she was mailing next. (if she didn't send it yet, I can make you another one or ask her about it- let me know) SOOO...What have you done with your flower? (I haven't done anything with mine!)
http://dealstomeals.blogspot.com/ - Not a favorite- but interesting to look at.
http://www.carinagardner.com/
http://www.mousepaperlovely.com/
http://becky.pipesfamily.org/
1 comment:
I love them! I can't wait to get mine sometime!
Post a Comment