Well, I am SOO far behind in scrapbooking. Working full time really puts a damper on other things I'd like to do. I haven't been doing much for the last month or so because I've been running an online backup. Who knew that would take SO LONG! But Ryan and I were both tired of losing stuff. Too many hard drives, external hard drives and DVDs/CDs crashing. So hopefully the online thing will be more successful. Anyway- the back up REALLY slowed down my computer, and I didn't have the patience to sit and wait for it to do stuff.
I found a digital scrapbook kit I like by one of my favorite designers. She is giving it away to a lucky winner! I really hope it's me. It would be perfect for zoo pictures, and for pictures of Adria- I'm always telling her she's a little monkey. Here's the link - check it out:
Little Safari and here is a link to the store: http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=3457&cat=0&page=1
So keep your fingers crossed for me- now I better go do some actual scrapbooking!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you win! Then you can make me a page too... with all your free time!!
Post a Comment