I'm in the midst of planning a birthday party for Genna. She's never had a friend party before, and we decided this was the year. I almost backed out, but Ryan said I had to do it because she LOVES to go to her friends birthday parties. I found a REALLY cute Halloween scrapbook kit that I would have liked to use to make the invitations.
But I don't think Ryan would be impressed if I spent more money on scrapbook stuff. (Maybe I can win it instead- If you have an extra $6 go check it out at http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=35261&cat=0&page=1 )
I started a guest list- there are 17 little girls in the neighborhood around Genna's age. (Those are just the ones from church! I don't even know all the one's in her school class) I have narrowed the list to the 4 little girls on our street, plus 1 other from her primary class, and 1 other from her school class. But I know not everyone we invite will come, so I have 5 other maybes- girls that she knows from last years primary class or that she has played with before. - I guess I could just invite them all, and If I get 12 girls- it will be an adventure, but at least she will have fun. Mom gave me tons of great ideas- Thanks Mom!! And I decided it will be okay if Genna misses her dance class or goes late that week- the party won't end until 4- the same time dance starts. Now I just have to get everything ready- good thing I have two plus weeks. And thank goodness Ryan is such a sweetie about helping me out! He even went to Joann's today- probably the only guy in the entire store! What a guy!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck. It will be a fun party
I couldn't drag Frank into Joanns with chains! If he wants craft stuff, he sends me with a list. Of course, this isn't a hardship since I actually LIKE Joanns...
Post a Comment