Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Where does the time go?? I can't believe it's less than 1 week away. Ryan and I celebrated our anniversary last night. It's not until this next week, but Ryan is having surgery tomorrow, and I have to work on our actual anniversary day, so we celebrated last night. Nothing special - We just put the kids to bed and then watched a movie together. Ryan had stopped by Harmons and bought Hazelnut gelato to share and some ginger beer for himself. He really likes it and will occasionally buy himself some. I have tried it a few times, it's not my favorite though. The gelato was good. When he brought it home he told me to guess the flavor- I had no idea. The closest I could get was chocolate- I think that's because I usually have hazelnut chocolate combos. This was just plain hazelnut. Yummy!

We've been married 14 years! Wow- how things have changed. It made me realize that in another 14 years it will all have changed again and it goes by SOOO fast! My baby will be 17!

We are as ready for Christmas as we are going to get. Ryan put lights on the house a little over a week ago as a surprise for me! It was great. He said he even came out to my store to buy some stuff, but didn't stop by to say hi so he wouldn't ruin the surprise. We have gifts for everyone that's getting one, but they aren't all wrapped yet. Oh well.

That's all for now, I have to go change for Kenpo. (ie P90X) Ryan has been trying to get me to do it with him. I'm getting stronger, but not skinnier. But then I'm not very consistent. Here's a website I found that has some interesting recipes. http://realmomkitchen.com/ I need to try something different for Christmas morning- any ideas??

2 comments:

Jessica and Brad said...

Happy Anniversary! WOw 14 years!!!

The Estrogen Files said...

It's not Christmas anymore, but the time does fly, huh? I can't believe it's been 15 years for us already! Hope your anniversary was good!